Sunday 2 October 2016

My Personal Experience With iOS Pt. 2 (Tommy Huynh)

With the ongoing debate of which OS is better, my blog is to present my past experiences with iOS and also a tiny bit about Android, due to using both OS throughout my high school life.

Being the youngest in the family, it is a ritual to be passed down all the phones that have been used by your parents, then your brother and lastly your sister. By the time you receive the phone it is practically unusable. However, i did not complain and rocked my OG Sony Ericsson C902

Eventually my phone became so beat my parents opted to buy me a new phone of my choice, of course i fell into the hype and got the iPhone 4 which had only recently came out at the time. I instantly fell in love with the simplicity of the design and functionality of the OS.


At this time my family only ever bought apple products, except for my big brother being the pioneer and purchasing the first Samsung (Galaxy S3) of the family. Although he eventually got bored of the samsung and switched back to the iPhone in the matter of months.

As my iPhone broke, i was forced to use the Samsung that had been sitting in my brothers drawer for a good 5 months. I used the Samsung S3 for about a year and a half, and in my personal opinion it was not as slick and easy to use as the iPhone.


Skipping the whole iPhone 5 reign, as i still had the S3, i had to wait until the iPhone 6 Plus came out. As soon as the iPhone 6 Plus came out my dad fixed up a contract for me and the sensation of switching back to iOS was amazing. It felt as if the OS was 20x faster or possibly because i had an outdated samsung. 
Overall, in all my experiences with iOS and Android, you could definitely call me an iOS/iPhone fanboy. If you enjoyed this blog please check out our previous posts about how the iOS and Android originated.  

Author: Tommy :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment