Saturday 1 October 2016

My Personal Experience With iOS (Anuj)

Hey peeps, it's Anuj and this right here is my personal history using iOS.

My personal history with iOS started in 2009 with the introduction of the iPod Touch, but since then to now iOS has been upgraded and redesigned to a new look with iOS10 which I am currently using now on my iPhone 5. I've just loved the design and simplicity of the iOS interface and enjoyed using it ever since my iPod days. With each and every update I've seen how iOS has developed and it has just grown on me ever since.


iOS is very simplistic, the layout and the interface is easy to use and never had any trouble or problems with it. When I use iOS everything is easy to find and is just 'there' and  I didn't have to go through multiple folders or menus to find what I am after, the interface feels so smooth and fast when being used and there is never any delay. The camera has many functionalities that can be used depending on the user to either capture in slow motion, or take a panorama shot and even take professional shots too.


iTunes has been upgraded within the years and has made my music experience so much better with given recommendations and follows the same look as iOS devices, simplistic looks. Having all of my music in one spot with a drag and drop ability to sync my phone with new music, movies etc. makes having an iOS device that much better. On top of this my phone can sync up with different iTunes on another system and transfer music/files between the devices


Overall my experience using an iOS device has been great and there hasn't been much to complain about, besides the change in the gun emoji. But I don't see myself switching to Android anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment